smartex® vt (vapor-tracker)
Provides long-term monitoring and earlywarning when the moisture level in the roofing
envelope increases to unacceptable levels.
This can be caused by:
- leakage in the roofing membrane
- water vapor penetrating the vapor barrier and condensing in the roofing envelope
- Leaks from improperly flashed roof penetrations, adjacent walls or parapets
Features at a glance:
- Leak detection system: constant monitoring by means of permanently installed, automatic date acquisition modules
- Access to data possible via the internet
- The system is easy to retrofit into almost every existing roof
- Early warning of moisture build-up and timely notification via email, SMS, etc.
- The more sensors in place, the greater the ablity of the system to localize the problem.
- Constant verification of the proper functioning of the roofing envelope.
- Building management receives a yearly report of conditions of the roofs.